Situated 4 km from the majestic Victoria Falls, the 4-star award winning offer luxury accommodation, world class service and unforgettable experiences surrounded by the wilds of Africa.
Built on a plateau, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge has 72 sunset facing rooms offering endless views to the African bush stretching to the horizon that includes a waterhole frequented by elephants, buffalo and other wild animals.
- 72 en-suite rooms
- Standard Rooms (Balcony with view overlooking the National Park and sunset facing Bathroom with eco-friendly rainfall shower)
- Waterhole Facing Room (Balcony with view overlooking the waterhole, National Park and sunset facing. Bathroom with eco-friendly rainfall shower)
- Waterhole Facing Suite (6 only) (Duplex style with entrance into sunken lounge leading onto private balcony with views overlooking the waterhole as well as the Zambezi National Park and facing the African sunset, Guest toilet/cloakroom off the lounge, open staircase leading up to the bedroom and en-suite bathroom, raised bathroom with large luxury bath and separate shower cubicle with massaging jets, bathrobes and guest amenities, remote controlled air conditioning, and ceiling fans in bedroom and lounge, telephone in lounge, bedroom and bathroom, variety of coffee table books)
- Digital safes
- IDD phones
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- Insect repellent
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Extra length beds
- MaKuwa Kuwa Restaurant – a la carte – situated overlooking the waterhole (floodlit in the evening) on the open balcony. Internationally styled cuisine, with a hint of African and game dishes thrown in.
- The Boma – “The Place of Eating” – Set in the nearby Gusu Forest, just 500 metres from the Safari Lodge. The Boma offers a unique African experience including traditional dancers and mouth-watering local dishes. Highly recommended!!
- Buffalo Bar – An open plan bar with its own game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole.
- Pool Deck & Viewing Deck – A delicious snack menu and full bar service are available. Additionally, this offers a wonderful view of the ‘Vulture Restaurant’ in front of the waterhole. This attracts hundreds of vultures every lunchtime
- Room Service – Limited room service available
- 24-hour Reception services
- Internet Café with e-mail access, digital photo downloading, CD printing and photo printing facilities
- Wireless Internet access
- TV lounge with a satellite link
- Private shower facilities for early arrival and late check-out guests
- Ample free car parking space
- Facilities for guests with disabilities
- Baby-sitting service (advance notice required)
- Guest library and Games Room
- 24-hour security
- Telescope viewing facilities over the onsite waterhole and surrounds
- Private viewing decks
- A complimentary bus shuttle service runs every hour into town and back. Up till 10 pm
- Remote Air conditioning/Ceiling Fans
- Safety deposit box
- Fitness room